Skip to main content

Feeling Advanced - Formulas!

To kick off my quest to become the youngest certified Salesforce Admin, I started on the "Advanced Admin" trail.  To start off, I spent the night playing with formulas!  I made a critical mistake right away.  I used a Playground that I had already used for another challenge.  Oops!  I had the perfect formula saved, clicked to verify that the challenge was completed, and ran straight into an approval process that did not let the check complete.  I cleaned up my org, then bumped into a validation rule!  It would have been much faster to start with a fresh Playground.

This article from Salesforce is particularly helpful!  It contains examples for each formula function:
Formulas: How Do I ... ?

I have to go!  I hear Mom coming to check on me.  I'm going to kick off my blanket and pretend to be cold.  Perhaps she will pick me up to snuggle!

Comments